Heeellllooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

ktinagapay

hi guys! =)

heres some from the past few days. i wanna knockem out the way b4 the weekend comes....AND heRRrreeee we go!

BAHHHHAHAHAH. dont laugh to hard at this picture, this is me trying to make a sexy pout but it came out looking like I'm mean mugging! =(
l_ba28fae8c77045079531eb8610253a40.jpg

l_56dbfa4a6036493685aa7c94a33dda57.jpg

aw specktra this is dante...my friend's little man. look at him doing the makeup pose =)

EYES:
HUSH E/S
SKETCH E/S
MONT BLACK E/S
SOFT OCRE PAINT POT
LIPS:
PINK FISH HK CONDITIONER MY NEW FAVORITE RIGHT NOW!
CHEEKS:
ENOUGH SAID MAC BLUSH

a look I did going to the city (SF) to visit some of my boyfriend's old roomates...

395.jpg

400.jpg

EYES:
SOFT OCRE PAINT POT
COCOMOTION PIGMENT
EMBARK E/S
SOFT BROWN E/S
VANILLA E/S
ANNNDDD THE HK LASHES!
CHEEKS:
10 FROM BENEFIT
LIPS:
SPICE LIP LINER
CREME VICTORIA SECRET LIPGLOSS (SMELLS YUMMY)

a look I did going on a little date in old downtown sac! i got to eat those oreo glazed apples...SO GOOD.

l_5bf693b2ffae4f2e90c18752c8e1ec80.jpg

l_02e04eb8a18c45c9bcced388f181f544.jpg

EYES:
RUBENESQUE PAINT POT
COCOMOTION PIGMENT
CAVORT E/S
SATISFY E/S
FEAST E/S
DEEP FEELINGS E/S
(THOSE WERE FROM THE COOL HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2008)
HOAX E/S
HK LASHES ONCE AGAIN!
CHEEKS: WARM SOUL
LIPS: PINK TREAT W/ PINK FISH HK CONDITIONER

i don't think its noticable but ive been using dipdown fluidline instead of strut eyebrow pencil for the brows! i notice they stay on alotttt longer, i havent had to touch up and i was walking outside in the heat in downtown sac too!

THANKS FOR VIEWING AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE'S FOTDS FOR THE WEEKEND, THOSE ARE ALWAYS SO FUN! HAVE A GOOD ONE!

enigmaticpheo

you always look so beautiful! interesting about using fluidline, I ought to try that! your brows (and the rest of you) are lovely.

darkishstar

Girl, you need to teach me how to do eyes!
I love all your looks! And your lip color always matches really well.
smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

gorgeous looks! shout out to cute baby dante
greengrin.gif

and now you got me wondering about oreo glazed apples, hmmm.
drools.gif

&
how long does it usually take you to do your makeup, just wondering?

kattybadatty

very pretty - i love your highlighting and lip colors!

definitely make sure to line your lips completely when using such bright colors.
and id love to see winged liner on such gorgeous eyes!
also, try not to bring your shadow in towards the nose so much. you really want to elongate your almond-shaped eyes, and that just closes them off.

great job!

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
gorgeous looks! shout out to cute baby dante
greengrin.gif

and now you got me wondering about oreo glazed apples, hmmm.
drools.gif

&
how long does it usually take you to do your makeup, just wondering?

omg you have to try them at the chocolate factory! when u do, tell me what you think. get the oreo kinds k!?

also it takes about 35 mins to do my makeup on a regular day...for work or for a special event 45 to an hour depending if the tv is on lol i stop and get distracted =P

i always look forward to your comments btw =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Love them all! I think I'm going to pull out Cocomotion pigment today, thanks to you.
smiles.gif

i love it!!!! do it. it works so well with retrospecks dusted a little bit on top.

and thanks everyone =)

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkishstar
Girl, you need to teach me how to do eyes!
I love all your looks! And your lip color always matches really well.
smiles.gif

aw wouldnt it be fun if specktra had this huge makeup party?!

kariii

I TOLD YOU! STOP LOOKING SO GORGEOUS!

I ran out of stud brow liner and have been thinking about using my fluidline, I mostly do my make up on my muni ride to work and I'm afraid dipdown isn't the most fool proof lol.. can you imagine me walkin inside to work with a big ol line of fluidline across my face... how embarrassing...

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I TOLD YOU! STOP LOOKING SO GORGEOUS!

I ran out of stud brow liner and have been thinking about using my fluidline, I mostly do my make up on my muni ride to work and I'm afraid dipdown isn't the most fool proof lol.. can you imagine me walkin inside to work with a big ol line of fluidline across my face... how embarrassing...

aw i think thad be so cute!! =) i sometimes have customers with a little mascara on their hair/bangs =) and i think its adorable! (yeah im weird) cuz it just shows they are an on the go kinda girl! =P im still getting used to it because sometimes they look wayyy to dramatic for my liking---i usually use stud too!!! thanks for your comment, it really made me chuckle!