Heidi Klum for Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Makeup

Fairybelle

Has anyone tried this LE collection? I took a look at the lipgloss, lipstick, eyeshadow, and eyeliner and they looked very wearable (sheer, beigy pink for the lippies, neutral eyes including a glitter eyeliner) but I didn't buy anything...

..kels*

the only thing i'm interested in is the lipgloss. i'm going to order it tomorrow. nothing else really caught my eye. the lipstick looks way too glittery.

Fairybelle

Hey all, I ended up going back to my nearest VS and getting everything in this collection!
..kels*, you're going to LOOOOVE the lipgloss. It is the perfect pinky nude color that is not sticky, and it smells like chocolate! Yum!!
The lipstick is the same pinky nude and is dipped in a fine silvery glitter. There's a little bit of sparkle from the glitter, but not too disco-ball IMHO. Great for layering under the gloss for more color.
For the eyes there is an eyeshadow quad with a muted gold, muted silver-brown, brown with fine gold flecks, and soft lilac. GORGEOUS.
For those of you that like the MAC glitter liquid eyeliners, there is a bronze one in this collection. Every stroke of the eyeliner is consistent with the amount of bronze glitter--very even, very smooth application which I was impressed with. Great for the holidays and beyond!
At my local store they were running out of the lipgloss and lipsticks--I think those might be the first to sell out if you are interested in getting this LE collection.

One more thing: this collection, although designed by Heidi Klum (fair skin, fair hair), could work for anyone. The colors, even the light lipgloss and lipstick colors, are fairly neutral and universal IMO. BTW, I am NC 25-30, brown eyes, black hair. HTH!!

tiramisu

I have no idea why, but since I got everything else (the liner looks freakin awesome to me!!) I got the chunk o' glitter l/s too LOL... we'll see.
It may just end up looking pretty in my traincase .... like I needed more m/u!! and see how it turns out....

Just thought I would add that I actually USED the lipstick after staring at it in fear... and WOW. It is really pretty!!! Seriously, for some reason the glitter melts away into just a pretty pinky-nude shimmer--there is slight pink glitter within it on the lips. Therefore I am in love. Plus, the lipgloss... hot cocoa!! It is to die for--and looks great with the l/s...but it is an EXACT match to my NARS Sweet Dreams lipgloss... but I love it just for the cocoa smell and I actually like the less tacky texture compared to my NARS l/g--go figure LOL

Fairybelle

If you are ordering vs. going to a store, I would go and call a customer rep if you can't find it. Sometimes the website has glitches or they don't update it fast enough. HTH and good luck!

tiramisu

the eyeliner is backordered right now... perhaps they are just out of stock.. the lady at customer service said they just didn't get enough to fill the demand.

..kels*

just thought i'd let you ladies know that i LOVE the lipgloss. it's perfect.
smiles.gif
i'm ordering a few backups.

tiramisu

I am really enjoying the e/s quad from this collection!!

To make it more MAC related LOL:
the plummy shade in it looks awesome smoked over Mac Prunella e/k to bring out the purple-ness of it...It also works fab as a liner--this would be so perfect for a green eyed girl!!
I also love the silvery shade for a smoky eye look with Family Silver mineralize e/s and phone number e/k... it has the best kind of opalescence to it!!

of course, the four shades look awesome together (I do wish the purple hue had more payoff, but ... oh well) but I can't let my MAC stuff go... ever!! haha

HTH!

Latest posts