Helicopter Crash

*Luna*

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...rash27-ON.html

2 News copters crashed in mid air today while following a car chase in Down Town Phoenix. This happened just about 3 miles from work and we could see the smoke and everything from our office building. It makes me sick to my stomach knowing that this never would have happend if that asshole criminal didn't decide to carjack a utility vehicle. The criminal is currently baracaded in a house and the police working to arrest him.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the 4 people on board these helicopters and everone their lives touched.

For those of you that have never been to Phoenix, we are in a valley. It's not uncommon to see these helicopters buzzing all over town following the traffic and news for us, their presence will be missed. =(

It's hard to watch the news coverage as these people have lost coworkers and they are sitting there reporting the stoy, they are obviously shaken. It's a terrible, terrible tradgedy.

pumpkincat210

Yes, i saw this too, it's really sad.
I didn't know the criminal still hadn't been caught. Hopefully no one else will be hurt.

*Luna*

*update* I just heard that the man was arrested...finally. He will be charged with causing the accident in addition to his originally crime of carjacking... 2 seperate vehicles.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Yeah, I did see this. Its very sad, My prayers go out to their familys.
Although the Helicopter pilots need to concentrate more on where they are going and who is around them. I don't by any means think the criminal should get away with what he has done., but think about if there was a car chase and you were watching it and crashed into the car in front of you, It really isn't anyones fault but your own for not paying attention.

Latest posts