Hell has frozen over....

rbella

My husband purchased something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I couldn't believe it myself, but he did. He really, really did!! A NEW MOTHER-EFFING COMPUTER!!! I've never been so damned happy about something in my life!!! We can now both be online or while he is working I can be on Specktra. Oh sweet Jesus, life is good. So good....

***we will just go ahead and keep my sugarsweet haul between us, k?***

NeonKitten

i about died laughing. yes we will keep your sugary goodness safe. i know getting my husband his own comp was the best ever thing. now his man junk does not get all over my dainty ladyness or lack thereof..lol but really congrats sweety!

rbella

Thank you, dear! I agree. I don't like our naughty's to mix. Outside the bedroom. Know what I'm sayin'
graucho.gif

Ernie

Ah, so sweet, heh heh. Both the hardware(computer) and software(sugarsweet).

Life is good!

MrsMay

Yay! Now rbella can be on Specktra more!!
yahoo.gif

Was hubby getting sick of the permanent squinting from trying to see Specktra on your cell?
winks.gif

Willa

YAY!!!!
choochoo.gif

It seems your husband is like my man... they don't buy a lot of stuff
When mine does, it's also a celebration hahaha
yahoo.gif

More Danelle fun, gotta love it

FERME LA PORTE!

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
YAY!!!!
choochoo.gif

It seems your husband is like my man... they don't buy a lot of stuff
When mine does, it's also a celebration hahaha
yahoo.gif

More Danelle fun, gotta love it

FERME LA PORTE!

Why are we closing the door? I'm so lost now and can't let it go...

rbella

You ladies are so nice. I'm so excited I might tinkle.

Reese-Willa is making fun of me b/c I tried to but into one of her fancy french conversations on facebook by posting one of the only things I know how to say in french: "Ferme La Porte". So, it's been a running thing between the two of us. You may also say it if you would like to. I will not be offended.

concertina

Awww, I'm glad to see you back!! I think I missed the thread/post where you talked about the computer going kaput, so I thought you'd just disappeared!! Poof!

So happy you didn't vanish in a puff of smoke.
greengrin.gif

rbella

I know!! I'm so excited. I think he might be in physical shock/pain, but I'm ok with it. He's leaning to the side a little with bugged out eyes and his skin is a bit ashen, but other than that, he is taking it quite well.

gigglegirl

yay Rbella, so exciting!
greengrin.gif
My 'puter died (desktop) and I'm worried I lost so many files....sad. Must.backup.files.more.often!!

What kinda stuff did you get from sugarsweet? (I've been away, so I've got a lot to catch up on!)

TISH1124

I am so happy for both of you and for US...at least we have you back and posting again!!! We need the rbella sense of humor MOST of the time!!! Yeahhhhh!!!! It makes me laugh like crazy!!!

Latest posts