Hellllloooooo Kitty!!!!

fabbygurl21

I finally went and bought my Hello Kitty goodies. I love every thing I got. I think I wanna get doubles!!!! haha. So here is my small but fab HK haul:
2ega69w.jpg

Everything in the boxes

k488ic.jpg

L to R: On the Prowl Nail Polish, Big Bow l/s, Most Popular l/s, Cute-ster l/s, Sweet Strawberry l/g, She Loves Candy l/g, Something about Pink Nail Polish

2eqb8e8.jpg

L to R: HK Brush set, HK keychain with mirror, Too Dolly e/s pallette, Tippy blush

2vtd1eb.jpg

Just thought I show how On the Prowl nail polish looks on. Not the best pic, but I love, love, love this polish. This might be one of the items I get another one of.
th_DANCE.gif

Thanks for looking!!!!!

chellebreezy

great haul. i was wondering if you can only get those hk keychains at the MAC stores because at my local mac counter they didn't seem to have any.

fabbygurl21

I think only MAC stores have all the accessories. I went to Macy's and all they had were the makeup bags.

X4biddenxLustX

Another great hk haul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabbygurl21
I think only MAC stores have all the accessories. I went to Macy's and all they had were the makeup bags.

Yeah I think only the stores and online website have them for sale. Nordstrom's may possibly have them too or some accesorries. I know the Macy's counters only have the bags.

georgiabarredo

awesome haul!...we pretty much bought all the same products & accessories... we have ALL the same lipsticks and lipglasses.. but i just HAD to get nice kitty... oh yeah and same day i got my stuff i went and got a manicure using "on the prowl" ive gotten soo many compliments on it already!!