HELLLO Specktra!!

QTAllStarGurl

Boy have I missed this place!!​
I haven't posted an FOTD in two years maybe. I kinda was off the makeup wagon for awhile.​
Long story short I was dealing with a lot of crazy personal problems and wasn't really myself for awhile. All is well now so I just wanted to stop by and post an FOTD for you guys cause I missed posting here a lot :)
Please excuse the bra and weird head balls :)
Used: MAC: Wedge e/s, Chocolate Brown Pigment, Embark e/s, Sweet as Cocoa Blush, Northern Light MSF, Fix +, Touch l/s, Blacktrack f/l​
NYX: Brow Cake Ben Nye: Concealer, Foundation, & Contour (I blend a few diff shades)​
Random Lashes​
There's actually a tutorial on my blog for that look if anyone is interested :)
Used: Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Brow Powder, MAC: Wedge Eyeshadow, Smut Eyeshadow, Spiced Chocolate Eyeshadow, Revved Up Pigment, Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner, Northern Lights Mineralized Skinfinish, Flowerplay Lipstick, Make Up Forever Hot Pink Star Powder, NARS Mounia Blush, random lashes/mascara, and Ben Nye Foundation & Concealer​
Used: NYX Brow Powder, MAC: Wedge Eyeshadow, Vanilla Eyeshadow, Entremauve Pigment, Blacktrack Fluidline, Sweet as Cocoa Blush, Sunsparked Pearl Beauty Powder, Fix +, Make Up Forever Turquoise Star Powder, Victorias Secret Guilded Black Creme Shadow, Ben Nye Foundation&Concealer (custom blend), Sephora Lipstick (I don't know the number and I'm pretty certain they don't make this shade anymore).
Yes I fixed the "hole" in my left eyebrow!!...I did not go out like that...never that haha
Used: MAC: Vanilla e/s, Wedge e/s, Fix +, Blacktrack f/l, Feline e/l, Sweet as Cocoa Blush, Northern Lights MSF, Velvet Teddy l/s
UDPP, NYX Brow Cake, Too Faced Vixen, Urban Decay Oil Slick, Sephora Turqouis Flashy Liner, Urban Decay Adore, Urban Decay Flipside, Ben Nye Foundation&Concealer
Theres also a tutorial on that also on my blog (check siggy)
I just wanted to share with you guys!! YAY I missed doing FOTD's...but CC is welcome of course!

UrbanSweetheart

Every FOTD was lovely! I especially loved the last one!! Very pretty
heart.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Thank you!!..I am loving your blog btw that tribal print skirt is soooo adorable!!! I must know where you got it...spill the beans!!

Khalia25

Okay, so I realize this post is from 2011....so QTAllStarGurl, I hope you return one day....

I LOVE all your pictures. It looks like you've lost a lot of weight! You were always gorgeous, but you now seem more comfortable in your skin. Loving the natural hair, too. You've made a lot of positive changes! You look great!

I log on sporadically from time to time, but it went from daily log ons to about to a few times a year, so I've missed A LOT along the way...so I hope I don't dredge up too many old posts.

QTAllStarGurl

Aww thank you so much...yeah I don't come on too often but I need too...I think I'm just to stuck on Instagram lol and yes I have lost weight :) thank you so so much for the compliments!! Today is actually my birthday and I was in a bad mood but now I feel a little better :D