Hello everyone!!i'm stopping lurking :)

glossysuru

Hiya! How are you? I'm Sureyya and it's nice to meet you! I'm 20, and I love love love buying cosmetics
greengrin.gif
Last year, I was mainly into dior, and recently I've discovered MAC and NARS and i love it! I love going to Space NK and getting pretty things which are heinously expensive!! (Mor lipbalm is so cute though!) I love doing exciting things with my makeup, I like doing smoky eyes the best, and I'm always on the look out for a new blush (using super orgasm at the moment) I just am never satisfied with blushes!! I'm a student, so I cannot buy too many goodies, though I always use the library for textbooks (more makeup money!! mmm!!!)
I just started with Benefit cosmetics, I didn't think I'd get the job, since I am so quiet! But I showed the customer's my enthusiasm for makeup, and so today I had my first day on the job! Scary but really fun
greengrin.gif
I hope i'll learn more about makeup here and make some friends!

xoxoox
yahoo.gif

kaliraksha

Welcome to Specktra, Sureyya! Ugh, I fully understand the limiting factors of being a student on a budget and wanting to shop. I guess we're doing it so we can afford more comsetics later, huh? =)

It's awesome you got the job based on your enthusiasm! You must really know your stuff. Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Cinci

Congrats on the Job! If you are that enthusiastic about cosmetics, I am sure you will love it here. Welcome to Specktra!