Hello everyone!!!

Eire3

Hi guys!!

How are you?

I'm actually really not exactly new to specktra.net: I was a user years ago but I stopped coming here for ages... So since it's really a long time that I don't write here and you can say I am a different person since then I thought it was nice to properly say "Hello" to all of you before starting to post again :)

And what can I say... You can read almost everything in my profile but just to say two words about me: I am an Italian girl and I am 27 years old, I moved to Belgium two years ago to do my PhD in Medicine and I'm very happy in my new city, Ghent.

I am a sucker for everything that is Make-up, Beauty and Fashion, I love to draw and my biggest passion is Fashion Illustration. I even opened a blog some months ago, I'd be happy if you pass by :D The link is in my signature.

I hope to meet a lot of cool people here and to share my passions with you!

A kiss!!

Al

LMD84

th_welcomeback2.png
i hope you enjoy chatting with us once again :)

Shypo

Welcome back Eire!! It's nice to have you back! I visited Belgium several years ago and had a wonderful time! Hope you enjoy getting to know us 'again'!
winks.gif

Eire3

Thank you all of you!! <3

@Shypo Hi! Where have you been in Belgium? I'm glad you liked it! I live in Gent, which in my opinion is the best city of Belgium for beauty and "life" (and I don't say it because it is my city: I have been living here only for 1 year and a half, I originally come from Florence, Italy so I'm quite new here :D). If you didn't visit it already and you'll come back to Belgium I really suggest you to pass by! :)