Hello Everyone!

RachelG

Hello there,

i'm a long time lurker here...and also sort of new into the make up world as well, my interest for make up started when i had several acne problems and i was always trying to find something to cover up the blemishes. one day a couple of years ago i started to 'google' about foundations and stuff and then my journey for the perfect foundation was never enough i was always loading my face into tons and tons of foundation layers and at the end my face got worse and full of breakouts ... i decided to stop and start all over again... donated some of my products (long story :D) the bottom line is that now i live up with only TWO foundations in my make up bag! it's hard to but i try to keep on like that... i still have acne problems but they are under control now.
i'm Italian/Brazilian and currently living in a hot, humid city and away from the major cities in Brazil ... i LOVE Neutral eyeshadows and sheer coral lipstick!
btw i don't have any Mac foundation but once i was colormatched at a Mac counter with nc20 ... i found a little too dark and a little too yellow for me but i didn't bought it because i didn't liked the finish...

sorry about my english i promise i'll try to make it better
peace2.gif

Latest posts