Hello Everyone!

mochabean

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd join the bandwagon and FINALLY introduce myself. I am a new member to Specktra. I have been lurking for about 3 months. I initially found this site by googling about MAC makeup items. Also, several makeup blogs also mentioned this site. So I decided to check it out!

I have never really worn a lot of makeup in the past. I was just either too lazy to try, scared to get out of my saftey box and try new things. But then one day, a friend of mine gave me some MAC makeup items (eyeshadows, liner, etc) and I had no clue how to put them on.

I went to my local MAC counter in Macy's and asked the wonderful MUA's there how to put eye makeup on. And the rest was history. From them on, I became a makeup addict for life! LOL!

Now I can't even go one week without buying anything makeup related. I'm at my MAC counter and other makeup counters at least once a week.

I visit Specktra every single day. If I don't, I feel like I'm missing out on reading everyone's new posts, tutorials, etc.

So I thought I would finally come out and say hi to everyone. I can't wait to meet all the other great Specktra members on this forum! Thanks guys!
tong.gif

Latest posts