hello everyone!

MACmermaid

Hello fellow makeup lovers! I just wanted to say hi and that I am glad I found people who are like me! Alll these years I thought I was the only one with such a passion for MAC, and the only one who got excited for Thursdays when a new collection came out, but I see now that I am not alone. I'm glad I stumbled across this website.

Unfortunately I am only an amateur and makeup is just a hobby for me, b/c many years ago a previous version of me decided to go into the field of psychology
weeping.gif
As I've gotten older I've realized that my true passion is art/makeup/design, but after a lot of time and money spent on/in school for psychology it's too late for me! At least I can play around with makeup in my spare time though...and believe me I do!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being part of this community!

midnightlouise

lol at "previous version of me"! My previous versions always seem to do that, too. Somehow I always end up going in a direction I'm not really sure I want to be going in...
smiles.gif
Anyway we heartily welcome this version to Specktra, hope you have fun here!

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
lol at "previous version of me"! My previous versions always seem to do that, too. Somehow I always end up going in a direction I'm not really sure I want to be going in...
smiles.gif
Anyway we heartily welcome this version to Specktra, hope you have fun here!

thanks so much for the welcome! and i'm glad i'm not the only one out there with previous versions of herself
lol.gif
it's too bad though that the current version of me (i think i'm up to like version 6.0 by now) has to stick with the decisions made by the earlier ones!!

mspixieears

Welcome to Specktra! Hopefully you will be able to find the balance between maintaining your creative self, with your professional self. Nice to have you here.

user2

Hi MACmermaid and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

Latest posts