Hello everyone! :]

mszgrace

Hello fellow members of Specktra ;] My name is Grace. I'm a extremely busy senior highschool student and somewhat of a makeup noobie (maybe not as much anymore due to all the hours I spent watching Youtube makeup related videos). I've had my share of random addictions: dolls, games, sneakers, etc. but I have a feeling this newfound makeup addiction (addiction est Oct 2008) will last... a really long time lols. At first I was intrigued by the transformations and beautiful colors, but now I see it as more than just trying to enhance your features; makeup is truly an art. I am most definitely nowhere near being an artist or guru (but I take pride in my stick figures :]) but through this site I hope to learn more about makeup. I'm really looking foward to meeting you all.
Oh yes. I began with drugstore makeup but I am now a MAC addict. All my paychecks are going towards my slowly growing collection. Sad, but I have a feeling I am not the only one here who does so<3

florabundance

hii Grace.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

i'm just getting into sneakers aswell
smiles.gif
have u heard of the fila melrose??
fila_melrose.jpg
hotness, right?

mszgrace

wow those are gorgeous. the pink and black are adorable but the red ones intrigue me. i was mostly into jordans although i plan to sell all my sneakers soon.

Aremisia

Hello! I realized that I was a total addict when I got a part-time job to pay for my hauls (the full time job goes for my serious stuff like bills lol).
You tube rocks, and so far I'm thrilled with all the amazing people here on Specktra too.
smiles.gif

Good luck to you!