Hello Everyone

sherby2722

Hi everyone!! My names siobhan im from England. Ive been in love with mac since i was about 12 but only started been an addict since the dame edna collection
greengrin.gif
. Glad i finally found somewhere like spektra its amazing! Looking forward to talking to you all and learning new things!!

kaliraksha

Welcome to Specktra, Siobhan! That is such an interesting name- can ask where it originates from? Oh, and also how do you pronounce it?

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Welcome to Specktra, Siobhan! That is such an interesting name- can ask where it originates from? Oh, and also how do you pronounce it?

Thankyou. It's an irish name and you pronounce it shevorn the spelling makes it really interesting
yes.gif

User49

HEllo! I love your profile picture! What a cute little dog!
smiles.gif
I've been on specktra for a while now. I've found it to be one of the best forums for mac addicts! And it seems pretty friendly where as I find some forums people can get a bit bitchy. I love your collection pics btw! I need to take some but it takes so long to get everything out and take pics that i cant bother until a really rainy day! x

sherby2722

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
HEllo! I love your profile picture! What a cute little dog!
smiles.gif
I've been on specktra for a while now. I've found it to be one of the best forums for mac addicts! And it seems pretty friendly where as I find some forums people can get a bit bitchy. I love your collection pics btw! I need to take some but it takes so long to get everything out and take pics that i cant bother until a really rainy day! x

Thankyou, yes it does take ages taking pics of your collection i was waiting for a rainy day and 1 came yesterday
th_DANCE.gif
Look forward to seeing your stash!! Everyone on here is very friendly and so helpful
yes.gif
glad i found somwhere to share my obsession!!
Oh n my profile pic is my new puppy .thanx. she may look cute but shes not.lol
girl_devil.gif