Hello from a MAC noob

RedRibbon

th_hello.gif

Hey ladies,

I'm a long time lurker and thought it was about time that I actually logged in and got some benefit from this wonderful forum.

My name is Trav and I'm 25 years old (though I look about 17
th_dunno.gif
) and I'm just very recently getting into MAC makeup so expect a plethora of threads from me asking the most noobish of all noob questions.

I'm off to a CCO next week so I will be asking many a question about HG MAC products.

winkiss.gif

RedRibbon

Hi
smiles.gif

I can't WAIT to go and get myself a million and one things.

I've got my heart set on getting a palette which I can totally customise myself, I envy the girls on youtube with their gorgeous palettes!

TISH1124

Palettes are available at the pro store and some freestanding...and you can get the shadow refills there as well.....The CCO sells shadows but you will have to depot them to make them fit in the palettes...I love palettes I currently have about 15-16 ...lost count

RedRibbon

I really want the palette but I know that I will have to buy quite a few eyeshadows to make it worth it and then I want to pick up some piggies too.

Choices choices!

And 15-16 palettes..I AM IN AWE!

snowflakelashes

Hi Trav , I am rather new to makeup too in general (yet i'm 30 years old..lol) and this place is great for me to read and read and read some more! :-D

RedRibbon

Hey ladies
smiles.gif

I posted a new thread the other day and it said it needed to be approved by the admins on the board, how long does it take for the mods to approve the thread?

Thanks

Latest posts