hello from good ole jersey!

sugacole9

Hi Ladies. My name is Nicole. I've been using this site for about a month now so I'm rather new
smiles.gif
I've always had an itch for make up ever since I was young enough to wear it. I've become so inspired to do more with myself after reading the forums that I've decided to take a step further.

In September 08, a friend and I have decided to take a course to get my certificate. I see how make up makes women feel & what a difference it makes in everyday living. I want to not only help myself but others as well. Becoming a school teacher just isn't going to cut it, so I've decided to do my other passion on the side
smiles.gif

Just wanted to take this time to thank everyone on this site. It has opened my eyes to a different world of happiness for me. To all the new comers, this site is AWESOME! you wont be sorry that you joined.
yahoo.gif

ndn-ista

Hi Nicole! I am glad that you are pursuing your passion for makeup further. I am in the same position, I work in the finance field but I LOVE makeup. I don't live too far from Bayonne, where are you taking this course for the ceritification? I looked up some places, but either it was too expensive or it was a school, which I did not want to do hair and everything else. I jus want to concentrate on makeup and application. Please let me know so I can pursue my passion as well! Your going to love this site girl.

Macnarsandlove

Hey i live in jersey too YAY !!! This site is awesome and if ya'll want to have a shopping meet up let me know!!

sugacole9

theres a place in bloomfield that a friend told me about. we are going september 08. its a little pricey, but it only concentrates on makeup which is what ive been looking for. i can get you the name of it when i talk to my friend who found it for me
smiles.gif

ndn-ista

Yes, please do! I would be interested in this also, I'm looking for a place that only does makeup also. Thanks!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugacole9
theres a place in bloomfield that a friend told me about. we are going september 08. its a little pricey, but it only concentrates on makeup which is what ive been looking for. i can get you the name of it when i talk to my friend who found it for me
smiles.gif

enraptured

Hi Nicole! Welcome.
smiles.gif
I'm originally from Bayonne, NJ too! I'm actually moving back in Feb. Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here - Specktra is awesome.
smiles.gif

Good luck with the course.
smiles.gif