Hello from Italy!

Terry74

Hi everybody!
My name is Teresa, I'm 34 years old and I live in Italy (North-East).
I love make-up of all kinds, in particular blushes, nude lipsticks and lipglosses, black eye-liners and eye-pencils. I'm a NARS addict, but I also like MAC and Chanel cosmetics.

I'm married and I have a 11-month-old daughter. I teach English in a high school and I have lots of hobbies: I love going to the cinema, reading fiction, crocheting and cross-stitching, collecting coffee-table books, vintage gloves and rhinestone necklaces, cooking and writing about fashion and fashion photography on my blog.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry74
Hi everybody!
My name is Teresa, I'm 34 years old and I live in Italy (North-East).
I love make-up of all kinds, in particular blushes, nude lipsticks and lipglosses, black eye-liners and eye-pencils. I'm a NARS addict, but I also like MAC and Chanel cosmetics.

I'm married and I have a 11-month-old daughter. I teach English in a high school and I have lots of hobbies: I love going to the cinema, reading fiction, crocheting and cross-stitching, collecting coffee-table books, vintage gloves and rhinestone necklaces, cooking and writing about fashion and fashion photography on my blog.

Benvenuto Terry
smiles.gif

Io sono italiana... beh..ma un mezzo( mia mamma e italiana,mio babbo e polacco) . Come si chiama tua figlia?Io ho ne 3 bambini
yes.gif
!
I love Mac,BeneFit and Bobbi Brown.
Ciao a presto
Bea x

Terry74

Ciao a entrambe!!!
@Bella: tre bambini? Wow! Per ora ne ho solo una (si chiama Bianca), ma spero di poter allargare presto la famiglia
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry74
Ciao a entrambe!!!
@Bella: tre bambini? Wow! Per ora ne ho solo una (si chiama Bianca), ma spero di poter allargare presto la famiglia
smiles.gif

Ahhhh ma Terry,io sono 40 anni, lei e piu giovane di me
winks.gif
ha due figlie Pia e Lara e piccolo bimbo Sidney (6 anni)....scusa ma ho mangiato crepes con Nutella, e piena !!!!perche oggi e "Shrove tuesday aka pancake day"
smiles.gif

ps.Buona fortuna per i tutti tifosi neroazzurri
smiles.gif
...io odio Man U
angry.gif

NC42/dark brown hair/green eyes/Modest/
TiamoItalia​