Hello from Japan!

breechan

Hello and konnichiwa everyone. I've been a member for a few weeks now, and I'm really enjoying the forum. There's so much information to catch up on. I really like the positive atmosphere.
th_DANCE.gif

A little about myself. I've loved makeup since I was a little girl. I studied classical dance most of my life and got a real kick out of stage makeup. I'm starting out on my career path these days (nearing my mid-20s). I cannot wear really bright or fun makeup on workdays, but I like to spice things up on the weekends.
yes.gif
My hobbies are dance, fashion, horseback riding, travel, foreign languages, and surfing the internet.
th_wink3.gif

I've been a MAC addict for the last 5 years or so. I'd also like to try out NYX for a bunch of stuff, until I can afford the MAC equivalents. Unfortunately, NYX is not easy to come by in Japan, nor is it as cheap as the west.
th_dunno.gif

If you have any questions about Japan, please feel free to ask.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

PBunnieP

Welcome Bree-chan. You are going to love it here, so many creative people. I hope to see more posts from you soon.

oh yes, I also wanted to say:
I LOVE VIVI & RAYLI MAGAZINE
greengrin.gif

Suzyn

Hi! Wow, Japan huh? Ive always wanted to go there. Maybe someday I will get to, when MAC finally quits making me BROKE. Hehe... Have fun, this place is great!

breechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingie
Welcome! What style of riding do you do? I've done western, saddleseat, & english.
smiles.gif

Cool! I've never done saddleseat. It looks uncomfortable haha. I've tried all different styles, but prefer to stick to English style, especially jumping. It's so exhilirating!
yes.gif

breechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaiis
Hi!

I'm new too, it looks a very friendly forum.
What kind of dancing do you like?

welcome to you too!
I love ballet and jazz. I started doing hip hop this year just for fun. How about you?

Anaiis

Quote:
Originally Posted by breechan
welcome to you too!
I love ballet and jazz. I started doing hip hop this year just for fun. How about you?

Thanks! I'm really into bellydancing, I wish I had some ballet/jazz knowledge, it could've been so helpful!