Hello from Mexico!! Saludos!!

Lucas123

Hello everyone!!
I'm 100% mexican, NC 40, living in the Yucatan Peninsula (very close to Cancun), in a city where winter is only known by name
yes.gif
I've always loved make up, but it was just a couple of months ago, when I decided to become a SAHM that I have had time enough to lurk around. Luckly, I found MisChivious and she showed me the way to this incredible place!!
I've had a couple of addictions before: Scrapbooking supplies and LV handbags.
I only whish I had found this place when I was still working and not on a budget
tong.gif
So far. I have a pretty decent make up stash, but I use everything I buy, I'm not a collector, and my purchases are mainly MAC.
I have no MAC store in my hometown, the closest one is in Cancun and it's a 5 hour drive, so if there is anyone interested and willing to ship international, please feel free to let me know
winks.gif

Bye for now!

cindiaz

Hola!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
,I'm mexican too,but I've been living in the US for 12 years,and I love makeup too,well everyone here does,lol.
winks.gif

Hypathya

Hola!!!

Soy nueva por aquí, acabo de registrarme!!! Estoy súper emocionada. Mi nombre es Eugenia y yo también soy de Mérida, pero ahora vivo en la Ciudad de México. Besos,

yen10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas123
Hello everyone!!
I'm 100% mexican, NC 40, living in the Yucatan Peninsula (very close to Cancun), in a city where winter is only known by name
yes.gif
I've always loved make up, but it was just a couple of months ago, when I decided to become a SAHM that I have had time enough to lurk around. Luckly, I found MisChivious and she showed me the way to this incredible place!!
I've had a couple of addictions before: Scrapbooking supplies and LV handbags.
I only whish I had found this place when I was still working and not on a budget
tong.gif
So far. I have a pretty decent make up stash, but I use everything I buy, I'm not a collector, and my purchases are mainly MAC.
I have no MAC store in my hometown, the closest one is in Cancun and it's a 5 hour drive, so if there is anyone interested and willing to ship international, please feel free to let me know
winks.gif

Bye for now!

When I studied abroad, I had a really hard time getting anything from Sephora shipped to me. Then, my friend told me that she was using a U.S.-based forwarding service. You would make your purchase online and the service would forward everything to you and it doesn't cost too much more. I used Shipito. They are very cheap and I never had a problem with them. Worth a look for sure.

Purple

Welcome!, I'm from Mexico too, from Baja California,I'm sure you will enjoy specktra very much.

Latest posts