Hello from Michigan!!

jackeetm

Hey everyone. My name is Jackee and I joined Specktra back in 2008, but have lurked more than anything. I am now starting to participate a little more, and wanted to re-introduce myself.

I am such a makeup addict and not many around me are as enthusiastic about it as I am. I pretty much have my very own MAC, Sephora, and Ulta store in my closet! It's nice to have forums like this to come to. We all understand each other!
th_DANCE.gif
Woo hoo!!

When I get excited about a new collection or products I just purchased, this is me...
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
:happydan ce:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

When I tell my friends who are not makeup enthusiasts about makeup collections and products that I purchased, they look like this...
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

Needless to say, I need you guys! I look forward to getting to know you all soon!

Jackee

kaliraksha

Welcome to Specktra, Jackee!

I totally get this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeetm
When I get excited about a new collection or products I just purchased, this is me...
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
:happydan ce:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

When I tell my friends who are not makeup enthusiasts about makeup collections and products that I purchased, they look like this...
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

Needless to say, I need you guys! I look forward to getting to know you all soon!