Hello from NYC!

ThisIsTheEnd90

Goodnight/morning/afternoon to everyone. I found this forum from actually googling swatches from the mac moody blooms collection and I thought why not join and make some new friends! Im excited to join a community of women who shares one of favorite passions in life MAKEUP! Right now Im studying to be a neuroscientist yup but I hope to gain some knowledge and wisdom from all you girls and guys on if i should keep going to school for science or follow what really makes me happy which is makeup. I hope you all have a good positive day! PLUR forever
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Goodnight/morning/afternoon to everyone. I found this forum from actually googling swatches from the mac moody blooms collection and I thought why not join and make some new friends! Im excited to join a community of women who shares one of favorite passions in life MAKEUP! Right now Im studying to be a neuroscientist yup but I hope to gain some knowledge and wisdom from all you girls and guys on if i should keep going to school for science or follow what really makes me happy which is makeup. I hope you all have a good positive day! PLUR forever
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
girlhaha.gif
th_hello.gif
WELCOME
th_hello.gif