Hello from Philadelphia!

PhillyMac

Hello everyone, my name is Emily and I have creeping around Specktra for some time now. Decided to finally create an account in part because of my stereo rose msf drama! Great site, and I'm glad to be a part of it
yes.gif

2browneyes

Hey....another Philly girl
smiles.gif
Welcome. I'll be @ the store @ in less than 2 hrs so I can possibly get my hands on Stereo Rose!!!!!!

PhillyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Hi Emily, welcome to Specktra!
wavey.gif

I hope you get your hands on Stereo Rose if you want it!

I was lucky enough to be able to get it on the MAC website Tuesday morning! I called CS this morning to check and see if everything in my order (including SR) was there and the woman said yes, it was, and that my order went out yesterday...hopefully it arrives tomorrow!

iaisha26

Hey PhillyMac, welcome to Specktra! I hope you were able to get your hands on one. Every store in the local area got a limited quantity, Walnut St only got 5 and was sold out within an hour.

2browneyes

^ I got one of the 5!!!!!! There were 4 customers in the store including myself @ 1005...one girl bought 2 SR, and another bought 1 so there was only 1 left when we cleared out...smh

PhillyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
Hey PhillyMac, welcome to Specktra! I hope you were able to get your hands on one. Every store in the local area got a limited quantity, Walnut St only got 5 and was sold out within an hour.

wow that's crazy. The king of prussia store is the one I go to most, I'm sure it was a mob scene there too!

iaisha26

Lol I brought the last one...Lucky me! I got to the store around 11; I was so mad someone scheduled a meeting at 10am, I would have been at the dorr with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
^ I got one of the 5!!!!!! There were 4 customers in the store including myself @ 1005...one girl bought 2 SR, and another bought 1 so there was only 1 left when we cleared out...smh

KOP had to have sold out about 1 or 2pm that day. My fave MA called me and asked if I'd been in because they only had 1 left. She put it to the side for me and I went to the store about 7 or 8 that night.

I hope you were able to get your hands on one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyMac
wow that's crazy. The king of prussia store is the one I go to most, I'm sure it was a mob scene there too!