hello from pittsburgh ^_^

ancilla

hello everyone!

I joined a bit ago, and have been lurking around but figured I ought to introduce myself finally. I'm Tamara, a grad student at carnegie mellon. i remember my first ever mac product experience was a sample of Neon 60's glitter at the (now non-existent) Monroeville counter. it didn't quite hit me then how much fun this stuff was, so I didn't get serious about collecting or anything until visiting the pro store in Vegas for the 3rd time last year. heh.

this is me and my kittensaurus rex:

feb02e.jpg

so yeah, i can't wait to get this party started
greengrin.gif
i've already learned a lot just by checking out others' posts. thanks!

cheers,
t

vampygirl

Hi there and welcome!

I'm also living in Pittsburgh, in the South Hills. Glad to see another Pittsburgher on here!
smiles.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

welcome!!! im from pittsburgh! i miss HOME! lol im glad to see another pittsburgher on the site. *looks up* Vampy..i didnt know you were in PGH!
greengrin.gif

ancilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Hii and welcome to Specktra!!

Is that an Hello Kitty shower curtain behind you?

thanks so much!

and yes, that shower curtain was a present from my little sister
greengrin.gif
it's the easiest place in the apt to prop up my camera and take a photo without all sorts of clutter in the background ;D

ancilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampygirl
Hi there and welcome!

I'm also living in Pittsburgh, in the South Hills. Glad to see another Pittsburgher on here!
smiles.gif

word. i grew up over there, and went to baldwin HS. it's sad that the mac counter in the mall just went away. but we still have downtown!
greengrin.gif
thanks for the warm welcome!