Hello from Reno, NV

Snarkling

Hi guys I just wanted to say that I love this place and there are so many amzing people on here so I thought I would finally get around to introducing myself.

I'm 25, originally from San Francisco (Lowell class of 03' if any of my fellow classmates are out there) but currently living in Reno, NV. I live with my BF and two dogs. I go to school at night and and work full time during the day.

I love makeup, always have though I went through a little dark period where I stopped caring about myself but now I'm back!
yahoo.gif

I love avant garde looks which unfortunatly doen't mix so great with the scene here, but i wear them anyways though I get quite a few looks.

Anyways thank you for allowimg me to be part of this awesome community!

Snarkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
specktra_welcome.gif

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Specktra!!

Thank you!

MzzRach

Welcome! And we welcome all kinds of looks here, bring on the avant garde!
yes.gif

Enjoy Specktra.

mahonereh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkling
I love avant garde looks which unfortunatly doen't mix so great with the scene here, but i wear them anyways though I get quite a few looks.

That's really great that you're expressing yourself/going against the grain!
smiles.gif

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun!

retrofox

Welcome to Specktra! I just moved to Las Vegas from Reno after 5 years of living there! Can't really say I liked Reno all that much, but its where my family lives and I met my fiance there...so I guess you can say it has a special place in my heart! As for the makeup and MAC counters, you're in luck because the girls (and Allen) at both places are super sweet! Try to get to know alllll of them cuz they'll all teach you something new, but my favs are Allen and Lou at the Macys counter and Jenay (my fav) and Veronica at the Summit Mall freestanding store! Good luck in Reno and try to do Tahoe this Fourth of July (super fun!!!)!!! And of course,
!