Hello from Sunny Singapore!

deeaimond

Hi everyone, i chanced upon spektra because last night... my bf said to let him know what stuff i wanted from NY when he comes back here. I've already been thinking of what i might need him to help me get for weeks, but after browsing the site last night the needs have expanded hundredfold. My megre MAC collection of 9 e/s, concealer, blot powder, 3 blushes and blusher just so do not cut it now.. I think i was a contented girl until i saw this site. But MAC in the US is 3/4 the price here.. even with tax.. imagine what i would be saving... hmmm.. I'll be compiling a list soon, if people can help me with ideas of what to get, within reason.. I'll be appreciative. Nice to see how friendly and warm you are to each other
greengrin.gif

deeaimond

muahahhaaa... I just noticed how so many Singaporeans say hi from 'Sunny Singapore' i guess the alliteration is too yummy to resist.

geeko

welcome to specktra! i'm also from singapore...hope to see u more of your posts!

silverblackened

Me! Me too! LOL and my boyfriend is also going to NY soon and I'm already worrying about what I want him to get.

Suggestion: ask him to hit the PRO store on Fifth Avenue, because we can't get the PRO stuff at the MAC at Taka, I believe. I'm so putting 15-pan palettes and PRO pigments on my list.
winks.gif

Welcome to Specktra!

deeaimond

Haahaha... I think the palattes are a bit of a stretch. I have to start saving up. I was thinking it might be complicated to get him to go to the pro stores.. but i guess if i have an address.. heehee.. He's none too pleased. Its such a long way to go but i'm already so excited. He's only coming here in JULY...

Latest posts