Hello from the Bay Area

bumblebees24

Hi Ladies of Specktra! I've been an avid visitor of the site for the longest time...but too shy of joining. But specktra is so incredibly helpful I have no reason to not contribute back. So no more anonymously lurking through the site =) I'm here to stay and share with all you beauty junkies! Go makeup!!
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

bumblebees24

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I just realized my joined date is in 2007 because I completely forgot I had registered but never used it. So couple days ago when I tried to register, bumblebees24 was already taken and I was so sad! Then it dawned on me..maybe...just maybe I did register?!

Feeling a bit embarrassed
fool.gif

La_Vernis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebees24
Thanks for the welcome ladies! I just realized my joined date is in 2007 because I completely forgot I had registered but never used it. So couple days ago when I tried to register, bumblebees24 was already taken and I was so sad! Then it dawned on me..maybe...just maybe I did register?!

Feeling a bit embarrassed
fool.gif

haha! Don't feel too bad I've done that too. It's better to have a durr moment and realize that it's already YOU who has the name, right?

Welcome! *waves*