Hello from the magnificent Paris!

Shoegal-fr

So... i didn't notice this welcome forum before, my bad!!! I just mingled around without introducing myself! What a shame! So here's to rectify that:

My name is Amira, i'm 22 years old, studying philosophy at the beloved Sorbonne, and thanks to you ladies, i'm now a total Mac addict!! I love you so much!

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Matashi
Welcome to Specktra and your name is pretty.

Oh thank you so much!! I hated my name for a long time because it really means something so dumb!! lol

Anyway, thank you again!

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Welcome!! Glad to have you here!!

Thank youuuu! Well, i'm glad to be here!

Rennah

Welcome!
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Well, we've already met but I'd like to say it's great to have another European here
smiles.gif
Votre anglais est beacuop mieux que mon français! Bienvenu à bord!

Las Sorbonne - très bien!

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahStarlight
My middle name is Amira!!
greengrin.gif

welcome!

No way!!! This is something so rare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
A late one, but welcome nonetheless
smiles.gif
What's the "really means something so dumb" meaning ?
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Welcome Amira!!!
I don't think your name means anything dumb! I like it
winks.gif

Ha ha thanks girls! It literally means "princess", sooo sometimes when i go to Egypt, i feel soooo embarassed thinking that each time they say my name, they are actually saying "princess"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Well, we've already met but I'd like to say it's great to have another European here
smiles.gif
Votre anglais est beacuop mieux que mon français! Bienvenu à bord!

Las Sorbonne - très bien!

And it was indeed a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for the compliment, and your French is good too!

You know "la Sorbonne"? I'm studying here, and i love my university so much!!

Thanks to all the ladies who have welcomed me! Specktra girls, you are so great!!!

Shoegal-fr

Ha!!! Oxford has always appealed to me!! The romantic/melancolic atmosphere... and the history... make it so special!

caffn8me

It's an incredible place to study. You'll have to come and visit. I'll happily give you a guided tour
smiles.gif

Shoegal-fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
It's an incredible place to study. You'll have to come and visit. I'll happily give you a guided tour
smiles.gif

Oh don't tempt me! The last time i went to England was only for a 4 days trip when i was 10 years old!!! And ever since, i've been dying to visit London and Oxford!

Latest posts