Hello from Washington!

xsuzyqx

Hey!

As I've mentioned in a couple threads, I'm a long-time lurker who just decided to start getting more involved!

I grew up kind of being scared of the whole idea of wearing makeup, I think partially because my sister (a twin, actually) has NEVER had such a fear and always wore bright bold colors, which intimidated me. However, a couple of years ago I took the plunge, and under sis' guidance the first place I went to venture into all of this was MAC (fittingly, the line that really made me comfortable with makeup was the N Collection).

Now I have started to slowly step into brighter bolder colors (though I still often tend to favor earthy tones), and I really have found myself particularly attached to lipsticks (I have about 50 or so various lip products now, and I love every single one! lol), because I think that they really help make a statement about your personality, and more so than e/s I think it really requires a kind of confidence in who you are. I know a lot of ladies who wear all kinds of cosmetics, but very few who are used to wearing lipstick - especially anything other than a gloss. I've been showing every one of them the light.
mac_lipstick.gif

Anyway, I've really enjoyed reading about some of you, and this community seems very supportive and helpful. Looking forward to getting to know all of you better!

coachkitten

Welcome to Specktra xsuzyqx!
smiles.gif
Glad to have another Washingtonian on the board. Hope to see you around the forums!
th_thstars.gif

Katie