Hello! I'm NEW...Be gentle :)

clwkerric

Hi everyone! I'm Kerri from TampaBay area, FL and I'm (obviously) new here! I found this website through another forum and am very glad I did! I can't wait to meet you guys and learn/share a bunch more stuff!

Janice

Welcome Kerri!
wavey.gif
Glad you found us.
smiles.gif

Lady-V Designz

Hello, Keri! Welcomz! I myself am new here too actually lol I just joined the other day. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MAC!!! So far the little I have seen is awesome! There are really talented ppl on this site! Love the tips, how to's, etc. I would love to be a makeup artist one day but all in due time! I just moved down to Fort Laud. again I was up in Lakeland (near tampa) for about two years. Nice to meet everyone! :O)

P.S.

Does anyone know of good makeup classes/schools in fort lauderdale, fl?

Additionally, does anyone know of classes to learn how to do bridal hair and what not (Just to style it) near or in fort lauderdale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-V Designz
I just moved down to Fort Laud. again I was up in Lakeland (near tampa) for about two years. Nice to meet everyone! :O)

P.S.

Does anyone now of good makeup classes/schools in fort lauderdale, fl?

hey guys. i`m new to this site too. i found it on a different thread. i just started collecting M.A.C six months ago and im obsessed! me and my sister are planning to take classes when we have time .. soo excited.

i live in ft.lauderdale too and would like to know what is a good makeup school. thanks and nice to meet you all =DDD

DevinGirl

Hi there! You came to the right place for tips, friends, & a great place to hang out online! I'm in the Tampa Bay area, too. Maybe we can meet up sometime & go broke together @ MAC, lol. At any rate...WELCOME!
smiles.gif

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
Hi there! You came to the right place for tips, friends, & a great place to hang out online! I'm in the Tampa Bay area, too. Maybe we can meet up sometime & go broke together @ MAC, lol. At any rate...WELCOME!
smiles.gif

Well I love going places and getting broke!
smiles.gif

Latest posts