Hello Kitty Big Bow Lipstick

bellaboomboom

Hi everyone! I just got the HK Big Bow lipstick (from allcosmeticswholesale.com) and it's much brighter (flourescent-like) than I thought it would be. Not sure it really looks that good on me. Does anyone else feel the same and what did you do to tone it down? A certain shade of gloss maybe?
hellokitty.gif

SmokeSignal16

I have Big Bow and I usually do put a gloss on top to tone it down. I usually pair it with a pink shade and it comes out pretty nice!

PinkBasset

I don't know how I feel about Big Bow. First when I saw it I thought it was pretty, but on lips it was a bit weird. Actually I haven't used it since, but it would be nice to figure out some nice combo so I could wear it and be happy about it. I will try some gloss with it!
yes.gif

LMD84

i have big bow and i really like it! because it's a glaze it doesn't show up too bright and if i blot my lips on some tissue, it tones it down a little. i have never worn a gloss over it so can't really rec one.

the only thing i dislike about this lipstick is how freaking gritty it is! i actually feel like i am exfoliating my lips with it!
tong.gif