Hello Kitty for MAC video!

GreekChick

Freaks me out too!
We're going to have a Type A event at my counter, with men walking around with that head, exactly like in the video. I hope it doesn't freak out the kids!

spectrolite

Overall it was okay. The song was a bit annoying :x The black kitty cat running through the fluff at the start was so cute that I want to explode with happiness lol!! >_< And Bad Kitty is one hot momma...She looks amazing in that latex cat suit. Meeeowwww!
girl_devil.gif

LMD84

very cool! me likey! but i do agree that the men are very freaky!! my hubby watched it too and his only responce was 'the blonde girl is hot but i dont think that's her real hair'... doh!

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
this is kinda alice n wonderland meets tim burton meets shrooms.

I was just telling my co workers how it reminds me of a mix of alice in wonderland and the corpse bride, lol

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
lol the hello kitty head guys freak me out though...i dont like that combo

I agree i wasn't fond of the half naked guys with cat heads.. but I do love this video.. I think they did a really good job with this one!

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarchy
I love it. Very MAC! I wish they would sell the CD that all the MA from MAC keep talking about.

What CD are you talking about !?

Cinci

yes, I am wondering the same thing! What is this CD you speak of???

I love the music they used in this video.. I wish I could find a MP3 of it.. LOL, i made my boyfriend watch this video.... he called me today and told me that this song is stuck in his head and he cant stop singing it! haha

bananarchy

I heard about this CD from a MUA on a community on LJ. I think more than one was talking about it. But yes, would love to have. It's infectious.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananarchy
I love it. Very MAC! I wish they would sell the CD that all the MA from MAC keep talking about.

Are you talking about the store playlist CDs?

abbyquack

Ok that vid was weird. Concept, cute. The blond model? She looks like a spider the way she slinks around on those stilts that she call legs! Eww I think her body traumatized me- and the big ass hair makes her looks smaller! Of cours the daniels were freaky too, but it was definitely a LOL moment.
lol.gif

Latest posts