Hello Kitty from Bank of America

LessThanAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
i was thinking of switching to BofA JUST for that. lol.

My friend actually did switch from her bank she was with for years to BOA just for the hello kitty checks...lol.

BloodMittens

I have a debit card with them and the HK card and HK checks
greengrin.gif
They are so cute!

coquetayloca

I already bank with BOA... but I just had to start this acct! Now I am up to three checking accts... Time to consolidate.

X4biddenxLustX

This is just so cute!! Too bad I don't have a job which equals no paychecks =[

I want the HK cc soo bad just cause it looks pretty. Has anyone tried doing that CapitalOne thing where you can custom make your own cc? I've thought about doing that later on but with a HK pic on it!

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
This is just so cute!! Too bad I don't have a job which equals no paychecks =[

I want the HK cc soo bad just cause it looks pretty. Has anyone tried doing that CapitalOne thing where you can custom make your own cc? I've thought about doing that later on but with a HK pic on it!

my mom has it w/ her pic on it. she said so that she doesn't have to bring her ID. LOL

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
my mom has it w/ her pic on it. she said so that she doesn't have to bring her ID. LOL

ROFL! I hate having to whip out my ID. I look like a straight killer in my "mugshot"
thmbdn.gif
. At least your mom has a pic she can use that she's proud to show off lol!

rimberry

OOo, I have the hello kitty debit card too, the last time I was at the drive thru some of the girls were passing my card around saying how cute it was. Im like please don't do that. lol

lainz

LOLOL my card gets passed around too!! i want the credit card, but the apr is way too high for me. maybe ill get it and not use it?