Hello Kitty Haul from Mexico

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaia
Y yo sin un MAC cerquitas!!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif

Que de cositas mas monas, oye que tal el TLC?

A ver si me consigo el poster que desde que lo vi se me fueron los ojillos
cutey.gif

El TLC es mucho más emoliente y pigmentado de lo que yo pensaba. El color es un rosa muy escarchado (frost). No es lo que you uso normalmente pero es el rosa de temporada por lo que puedo ver. Muy bueno para usar con smokey eyes. A veces pienso que mejor hubiera comprado Popster pero bueno Pink Fish era la sensación así que pues ahí voy de borrego.
th_LMAO.gif

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
hola, saludos a mejico!
que bonitos productos de hello kitty, aver si me compro aunque sea un lipgloss.

Sweet Strawberry is more pigmented than the others. To be honest you have to use a lipstickubderneath the others for them to show up better.
Gracias por los saludos, Hello Kitty es una colecciñon muy linda. Lo mejor es Lucky Tom en mi opinión.
winks.gif

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Great haul! My country didn't bring in the Vanity case too.
ssad.gif

Boo!
th_dunno.gif
angry.gif
I don't know why the hell they do that.
nonono.gif
Although thanks to this I was able to get more stuff.
tong.gif

They're all sold out in the States and on ebay they are now reaching outrageous prices. So no vanity case for me. Pooo!
nope.gif

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelleezy
i wish i could have snatched the nail lacquers. nice picks!

Thanks so much! Not to make you feel bad but the lacquers are gorgeous. They were sold out the second day here in Mexico
yes.gif

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmeralda89
en que parte de mex. esta mac?

En el caótico pero hermoso Distrito Federal hay varias tiendas y 3 Pro stores.
th_DANCE.gif

En Cabo San Lucas, Monterrey, Puebla, Playa del Cármen, Guadalajara, Villa Hermosa, Querétaro. Te mando el link sólo busca la ciudad que te interesa. Te recomiendo hablar primero para ver si tienen lo que quieres y hacerte amiga de alguna maquillista para que te aprten lo que quieras. Eso hago yo
MAC Pro | Stores

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine
Nice hual!! Congratulations!

Where in mexico city you can find mac cosmetics?

I bought the "lucky tom" palette in the states because otherwise, I won't be able to find it here in irapuato... Thank God my family still lives there and I can visit them often
th_DANCE.gif
or I won't have the chance to buy mac. The only bad thing is... when I got the HK palette, that's the only thing they have!!! no pigments, just one lipstick and nail polish. Everything else was gone! and I remember this
mac_addict.gif
sign. LOL.

You can find the stores in Mexico here MAC Pro | Stores

And from what I've read HK was sold out in a few days at most locations. In Distrito Federal they were out of stuff by the second day. But I think that having Lucky Tom is one of the best items from the collection.
Hope you can find a store near you so you won't miss other collections.

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by almmaaa
Awesome haul me encanta HK que bueno que ay otra hispana!!!! YAY!!!!

Gracias!! Es muy bonito escribirse con otras MAC adictas en español.
thmbup.gif

De dónde eres tú?

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Nice haul! You will fall in love with Pink Fish!!! It's amazing and you will also fall in love with Cute Ster!

Thanks so much! Pink Fish has really grown on me, it really moisturizes and has great color payoff.
And Cute Ster... love it. But I made a boo-boo on it's side (not the HK side, TG) but still it's hurt
cry.gif

When the hubby saw it he almost kicked me because he had to go to 2 stores to find it