Hello Kitty MAC Sweepstakes?!

Dani

Hello Kitty Contest?!

Did anyone else get an email from MAC about a Hello Kitty Contest? I got one this morning, and you can win something instantly (not sure what) and you're entered to win one of four grand prizes (and...well...they're GRAND). The grand prizes I believe are 1) The Kitty Kouture collection, 2) A Swarovski dress, the description of which sounds gorgeous but I can't remember it 3) the Mild Kitty Collection (runner up prize) 4) the Wild Kitty collection (again, runner up prize). Does anyone have more info? Cause I'd love to hear more details
th_wink3.gif

Dani

Re: Hello Kitty Contest?!

Whooooooooops! I totally searched for a thread too -_-. Thanks Tish
greengrin.gif

Edit: Ohh, maybe it didn't come up in the search cause I looked under contest? :shrug:

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Definitely!! I just entered! Now I wonder if this is a daily entry thing, or if you can only enter once.

My email said daily.....Good Luck Ladies!!

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
is it just me or was the entry form a pain in the a** to fill out?

yes it was...and why did I try to do it 2x and it told me hceky naw and get off the site
th_LMAO.gif

*didn't read rules/what the prizes were*

oreox0x0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleRose
i entered.

is it just me or was the entry form a pain in the a** to fill out?

yes!

..i just dont get whole dress prize? idk a little strange to me, but still cool !
thmbup.gif
good luck everyone!

blu3

Info about the contest:

You can enter once everyday. [if you try to cheat by using different e-mails and such, they will disqualify you] contest will run until march 31st.

There are 100 winners for the instant win prizes. Prizes will be chosen at random and are any of the Hello Kitty items:
Hello Kitty T shirts

Hello Kitty Tote Bag

Hello Kitty Beaded Bracelet

Hello Kitty Purse Mirror

Hello Kitty Plush Doll

Hello Kitty Brush Collection

Hello Kitty Makeup Bag

Hello Kitty Petite Makeup Bag

Eye Shadow 4: Too Dolly
Eye Shadow 4: Lucky Tom

Lipsticks (1 of ea.)
Shades:
Fashion Mews
Strayin’
Most Popular
Cute-ster
Big Bow
Fresh Brew

Lipglass (1 of ea.)
Shades:
Nice Kitty
She Loves Candy
Fast Friends
Mimmy
Nice To Be Nice
Sweet Strawberry

FIRST PLACE PRIZES Fourteen(14) First Place Prize winners will be selected. Two (2) First Place winners will be selected from each of the seven (7) countries.

Two (2) winners in six (6) countries (US, CA, UK, FR, DE, JA) will be selected and one (1) winner will win items fromthe Wild Look and one (1) winner will win items from the Mild Look

2 U.S. Grand Prize Winners will get 2 Kitty Kouture Dazzleglass and 3 Kouture Sheer Mystery Powder

1 U.S. Grand Prize Winner will get the Hello Kitty Tibi Dress [size 4]
020409_mactibi_400x400.jpg

Four (4) remaining countries (CA, UK, FR, DE) Grand Prize Winners:
1. One (1) Grand Prize winner in each country will receive the entire Hello Kitty Kouture Collection

One (1) Japan Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize winner in Japan will receive: 2-HK Kouture Dazzleglass, 1- HK Kouture Sheer Myst. Powd.

One (1) Korea Grand Prize Winner: One (1) Grand Prize winner in Korea will receive the following items:

Eye Trios
1​

Lipsticks
2​

Lipglass
2​

Nail Lacquer
1​

Beauty Powder Blush
1​

Beauty Powder
1​

Hello Kitty Tote Bag
1​

Hello Kitty Petit Makeup Bag
1​

mizuki~

I tried to enter this morning and it won't let me. It keeps saying that stupid code is wrong
thmbdn.gif

EDIT: nvm it worked on internet explorer. stupid mozilla

Vanilla_Mint

it's such a pain to fill out! Beware!! If you click on anything, the text there disappears and you'll have to type it all out again! And there's no shortcuts.. you'll have to use the mouse to scroll and click for dropdown menus. booo

ladynpink

Does anyone know how the referral thing works?

I reffered a bunch of people through myspace, email, facebook, blogger, but do they send you another link to enter, or do you just keep entering like up to 5 times a day? the rules are specified..

damsel

i believe you get 5 additional entries if 5 people you have referred participate in the sweepstakes. so, it's automatic.