HeLLo KiTTy MaKeOvEr!!!

BaDKiTTy69

I had my Hello Kitty makeover.
Sorry about some missing info, I dont remember some of the names.

FACE
Prep + Prime
SFF NC30
Select Cover Up NW25
Bronzer Golden (?)
Fun & Games BPB
Tahitian Sand BP

EYES
Some Paintpot (?)
Lucky Tom Palette
Blacktrack f/l on top
Some dark purple eye liner on the bottom
Mascara Plushlash (?)

LIPS
On the first picture I had on:
Viva Glam VI l/s (?)
Mimmy l/g

And on the rest of them I had on:
Blotted Popster TLC
Shy Girl l/s

NAILS
On The Prowl n/l
White Tips by Orly

DSC_0464-1.jpg

DSC_0467-1.jpg

DSC_0468-1.jpg

DSC_0487-1.jpg

I am a kitty inside
DSC_0502-1.jpg

abbyquack

Whattt! You are so pretty, and that eyeshadow is AMAZING! What colors did she use from the palette may I ask? Glad you had fun!

Bernadette120

thanks for sharing! you look gorgeous! i'm glad i picked up this palette and that so many people are sharing looks! i did four different looks this week with it. it looks like they used everything but paradisco. fabulous!

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Whattt! You are so pretty, and that eyeshadow is AMAZING! What colors did she use from the palette may I ask? Glad you had fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette120
thanks for sharing! you look gorgeous! i'm glad i picked up this palette and that so many people are sharing looks! i did four different looks this week with it. it looks like they used everything but paradisco. fabulous!

Yes, she used all the colors except Paradisco. I will have to try to recreate this look with my colors, cause I dont really wanna buy any more eyeshadows.

ktforthewin

haha thats my mac! i love the girls there! they are the sweetest girls ever. when i go in they'll be like, "here to see the new ________ collection?!" and they will talk to me about upcoming collections and be like "oh, you already know! why am i not surprised..." lol.

love the look and loooove the polish.