Hello Loveys

Mandaryna

I used to come here everyday but lately I've been busy with school and such.It looks really different(In an awesome way)I just turned 15 years old last month and I live in Germany.Tell me your name and something about yourselves
smiles.gif

-Maggie

Mandaryna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Yo!
I'm Chrissy.
I live in Austria.
I am originally from North Carolina though.
Hi there!

Nice to make your acquaintance
smiles.gif

That's awesome.
I'm originally from Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Hi and Welcome back!!!

Thank you kindly.

user4

hiiiiiii
my name is nohemi
i live in ny
and i've been into makeup for only a couple of months..

caffn8me

Welcome back Maggie! It is very embarrasing to me that most Germans speak and write wonderful English but English people hardly ever know other languages.

Wilkommen! Ich studierte Deutsch fünf Jahre lang aber ich habe fast alles vergessen! Ich heiße Sarah und ich wohne in London.

Mandaryna

Quote:
So, how do you like Germany?

Actually I love it
smiles.gif
My life is much better here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Welcome back to Specktra. I live in Australia, but am originally from England.

That's awesome.Do you like it there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Welcome to Specktra.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
hiiiiiii
my name is nohemi
i live in ny
and i've been into makeup for only a couple of months..

That's a nice name.
That's really cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Welcome back Maggie! It is very embarrasing to me that most Germans speak and write wonderful English but English people hardly ever know other languages.

Wilkommen! Ich studierte Deutsch fünf Jahre lang aber ich habe fast alles vergessen! Ich heiße Sarah und ich wohne in London.

Thank you!Heh,actually I was really surprised when I came to Germany and so many people knew English.

Do a lot of people study German in England?You can write really well in German.How old are you?

caffn8me

Ha! So you're not actually German? Where are you from originally? I used to live in Germany when I was very young because my father was a Royal Air Force pilot posted there (first to Köln and then Rheindahlen) but I didn't learn German then. I was back in England by the time I was 4 (in 1970!)

I learnt German at school but it wasn't common. A lot more people learn French in England. I did both. By then my father worked for Miele - a well known German company so I had regular visits to Germany.

These days I tend to visit Berlin (a city I really love) where I have friends from University.

Mandaryna

Quote:
Ha! So you're not actually German? Where are you from originally? I used to live in Germany when I was very young because my father was a Royal Air Force pilot posted there (first to Köln and then Rheindahlen) but I didn't learn German then. I was back in England by the time I was 4 (in 1970!)

I learnt German at school but it wasn't common. A lot more people learn French in England. I did both. By then my father worked for Miele - a well known German company so I had regular visits to Germany.

These days I tend to visit Berlin (a city I really love) where I have friends from University.

Nope
winks.gif
I'm from Canada heh.I moved to Germany a year ago.That's awesome.

Really?!I have English,French(optional)and German lessons here.I love learning languages heh I know Polish and next year I'm taking Spanish.

I haven't been there yet but my parents are planning to take us soon.Is there good shopping there?
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Berlin is great for shopping and it's a city of amazing contrasts. In the old eastern part there are still many buildings which have bullet holes in the stonework. There's also a lot of stunning modern architecture, art galleries, museums, theatres, operas, ballet and of course the most important thing - a M·A·C PRO store
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

Hello! Welcome back to Specktra! My name's Trina & I live in Nashville (but I was born & raised in Indianapolis w/summers in Chicago
greengrin.gif
) Hope you like the new look here, & if you need anything feel free to PM anytime!!
smiles.gif

Mandaryna

Quote:
Berlin is great for shopping and it's a city of amazing contrasts. In the old eastern part there are still many buildings which have bullet holes in the stonework. There's also a lot of stunning modern architecture, art galleries, museums, theatres, operas, ballet and of course the most important thing - a M·A·C PRO store
smiles.gif

Grrrreaatt!I love historical buildings.My parents are taking me and my brother soon,now I'm excited.I guess I should start saving my money
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Hello! Welcome back to Specktra! My name's Trina & I live in Nashville (but I was born & raised in Indianapolis w/summers in Chicago
greengrin.gif
) Hope you like the new look here, & if you need anything feel free to PM anytime!!
smiles.gif

Bonjour.Thank you
smiles.gif
How long have you lived in Nashville?

Corvs Queen

Oh, so, you like Europe better than North America?

I miss America so bad it hurts. But I will be back there for the week of Christmas.

Mandaryna

Quote:
Oh, so, you like Europe better than North America?

I miss America so bad it hurts. But I will be back there for the week of Christmas.

Yeshhh.I like the different lifestyle.

Aww,why did you move?I miss my friends a lot.

user2

Hi kanine and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^ Linda

Und ich liebe meinen MAC Pro Store
winks.gif

Mandaryna

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Hi kanine and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^ Linda

Und ich liebe meinen MAC Pro Store
winks.gif

Thank you,dear.

I know I will.
smiles.gif
Because there are so many fun people here.

Ahaha,awesome!

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandaryna
Yeshhh.I like the different lifestyle.

Aww,why did you move?I miss my friends a lot.

I moved to be with my fiance. We had never met face to face before we got engaged. He's from here originally so I just made it easy on him and packed my bags to be with him.

Latest posts