Hello...my name is Cindy and Im a lipstick hoarder **cries softly**

...and fixes lipstick. Im always looking for a MAC collection to complete with lipsticks I will never wear....its almost sad lol

mosha010

I'm with you in your pain. It's a hard life. I rather not eat at a restaurant and save that money for Collections..... My priorities r fked up

Collections..... My priorities r fked up
LMAO me too!

I will think twice about buying a pair of shoes or something that I will use but have NO problem with buying a lipstick with super cute packaging knowing that I wont use it because I dont like the color. Heck Ive even ticked off my bf because I was watching an auction during our date night lol

glammy girl

Welcome :) Yes sadly us makeup addicts are just too weak when it comes to passing up collections, we'd rather go hungry lol

mtrimier

lol! when I open the drawer where I keep my lipsticks, it rattles, hee!

i love them all!

Welcome to Specktra!

bitesizedberna

We're in the same boat :) I play around rearranging my collection and take pictures to post on my IG. Sadly, that usually makes me really happy lol!

YESSS! Im excited about cleaning up my vanity so I can take pics too!!! I plan to post here in the collection thread @bitesizedberna

lippieluv2013

Welcome Cindy!
You have found YOUR people and we all understand.
No....there will never be too many red lipsticks (or purple). Or lip gloss that is perfect on its on or paired with something else.

I am preparing to move and cannot wait to get settled so that I can arrange all of my goods! And then rearrange them ...again.

sagehen

Quote:Originally Posted by Cindy McAdoo

Thought I was the only one that gets joy from hearing the drawer rattle lol

I like to hear the drawer rattle too, but I like even more to feel the weight of all that colorful goodness.

xoxomia

Welcome, I totally understand you (I am sure a lot of us do)! Am I the only one that keeps the boxes of my limited editions if they're cute lol.

Welcome, I totally understand you (I am sure a lot of us do)! Am I the only one that keeps the boxes of my limited editions if they're cute lol.
I keep my LE boxes AND regular boxes...I have a friggin bag of boxes....Im going to have to figure out a better system so I can alphabetize them

Welcome Cindy!
You have found YOUR people and we all understand.
No....there will never be too many red lipsticks (or purple). Or lip gloss that is perfect on its on or paired with something else.

I am preparing to move and cannot wait to get settled so that I can arrange all of my goods! And then rearrange them ...again.
OMGEEEEEE....I may be moving soon and Im wondering "do I pack them all in a box and put them in my car or do I suff bubble wrap in the drawers/tape them shut and send them that way so I dont have to disturb them"

the whole way there Im going to be screaming "PLEASE DONT HURT MY BABIES!!!" :-/

I like to hear the drawer rattle too, but I like even more to feel the weight of all that colorful goodness.
I wish regular MAC tubes were more colorful, my drawer has all my drugstore brands and its so pretty because of the different tubes and you can see the colors through many of them

lippieluv2013

OMGEEEEEE....I may be moving soon and Im wondering "do I pack them all in a box and put them in my car or do I suff bubble wrap in the drawers/tape them shut and send them that way so I dont have to disturb them"

the whole way there Im going to be screaming "PLEASE DONT HURT MY BABIES!!!" :-/
You feel my pain .... I had to move/rearrange all of my stuff to get ready to show the house. Not happy. That was traumatic enough but the move itself is a whole different subject.
Bubble wrap. My car. Verbal instructions that will scare the living daylights out of anyone that even contemplates not being careful
girl_devil.gif

lizzylu23

Welcome to Specktra!! Makeup is love, comfort, amazingly beautiful. It makes all of us (MU lovers) happy and it helps us feel better in every way!