Hello! My name is Kate

Hello. My name is Kate. I fell in love with MAC products while reading about them on Makeup Alley and playing with the products at the MAC counters. I have have about 3 fluildlines, 7 shadows, 2 beauty powders, 2 blushes and a handful of lipglosses.

What I would really like help from the MAC experts here is how to create a nice, neutral face. Although I love the color stuff, its just not me.

So please shoot me a message if you would like to help me.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Kate!
wavey.gif
Make sure to take advantage of the Reccomendations forum where you can get customized reccomendations from members.
smiles.gif
Glad to have you stop by!

Pei

Hi Kate!

U might want to refer to the tutorials for reference on how to achieve a certain type of look, say neutrals =)

A warm welcome girlie
grouphug2.gif

saniyairshad

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Specktra Kate!!! There are so many wonderful ladies who would love to be of assistance to you
smiles.gif
Hope to see an FOTD from you very soon
smiles.gif

kimmy

welcome to specktra, kate! definately check out the recs forum and post yourself up what you're looking for, i garuntee you some of our fine specktrettes will be happy to help you.
winks.gif
and like pei said, take a look at the "tutorials" forum to learn how to create the look step by step.
greengrin.gif

caffn8me

Hi Kate! I agree with Pei - the Tutorials section is a great place to start to get some hints. If you can't find exactly what you want then you can ask a question in Recommendations. Welcome to Specktra

Latest posts