Hello noob from MIAMI :)

makeupaficionad

Hello everyone!!

My name is diana..I'm super obsessed with makeup...its more of a passion actually... and have been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to sign up the other day.

To let u know a little bit about myself I'm 23, and have lived in miami since I was born...
any other miami girls or guys here??

I like to think of myself as a freelance makeup artist lol...I do some bridal and special occasions and looking to learn and venture out to many other things
smiles.gif

cutey.gif

joey444

Whoo-hoo...Miami in the house!! I live in Homestead, work in Doral and grew up in Miami Lakes...lol...so I'm all over the place. Oh yeah, I also pratically live at the MAC counter in International Mall!! Welcome...

makeupaficionad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Whoo-hoo...Miami in the house!! I live in Homestead, work in Doral and grew up in Miami Lakes...lol...so I'm all over the place. Oh yeah, I also pratically live at the MAC counter in International Mall!! Welcome...

yayyyy! lol I live in pinecrest...work in doral...grew up in kendall...lived in hialeah gardens and miami lakes for awhile lol ...so I've been all over the place too
smiles.gif
being the small world it is we've probably seen eachother at the mac counter in international lol
yes.gif

DILLIGAF

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

And MIAMI IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
I'm in NMB so my MAC of choice is the pro store on SoBe or the Aventura MAC

makeupaficionad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

And MIAMI IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
I'm in NMB so my MAC of choice is the pro store on SoBe or the Aventura MAC

woooohooo thanks
th_DANCE.gif
.. we should have SOFLA reunion!! i have a friend who works at the aventura one
smiles.gif

joey444

LOL...Let's do it! SFla MAC addicts reunion! I go to the Pro store at SoBe alot too to do my B2M so I can get eyeshadows. I have a friend that works in the Aventura store too, Kathy. Is that who you know?? That would be hilarious!

Latest posts