Hello there ^_^

Hippymeow

Hello! I've just joined this site hoping to have a natter with other cosmetic addicted lovlies such as myself :D
Abit about me eh? My names jane, im a 19 (nearly 20) year old photography student from Liverpool UK, studying in southampton! I aspire to be a fashion and beauty photographer, already having 3 years experiece shooting in the field.
I've been blogging for the past few months, a way for me to go on and on about my fave products without boring my friends to death!

xox

PeachTwist

Hey Jane, glad you could join Specktra - you'll love it here! I know you're only recently getting into MAC but watch your wallet, this place will have you spending tons in no time, lol!

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra! so happy to have you here! have fun!

naturallyfab

Welcome! I hope you like it here! Haha I started blogging for the same reason! My friends were bored to tears with me raving about various products!

jaylilee

Hey Jane! welcome to Specktra <3 I'm sure you'll love it here. I joined for the same reason! haha, so I wouldn't bore my fiance to death.

Hippymeow

Thank you for the warm welcome <3
My blogs here , not that blogging stops me from raving to my friends! How can they not be excited with the Chanel Peridot Fall nailpolish is beyond me!