Hello there :) New here!

JustAddSparkles

Hello all
smiles.gif

I'm a 21 year old mom who is working on getting back to ME-- and a big part of that is coming home to my makeup collection
greengrin.gif
I've always been obsessed with MAC and Sephora, but when I had my daughter, I set myself aside for a couple years and I'm ready to jump back in.

I'm a firm believer in the a little bit of gloss can brighten your day theory, and though my collection is just what I'd call "cute" at the moment (nothing compared to what it was when I was in high school), it's growing. Daily....much to my partners discontent.

My favorite brands are MAC
mac_haul.gif
, Smashbox, Korres, Dior, Chanel, Urban Decay and I'm DYING to try Laura Mercier. However, I'm currently on Project Ten Pan-- so I'll have to wait a little while to dive off the deep end
winks.gif

I blog. About children's clothing and makeup. Check them out if you'd like (www.rileycadance.blogspot.com & www.justaddsparkles21.blogspot.com)
smiles.gif

Looking forward to diving into this lovely forum, and YES, I know how cheesy my username is. I was all deer in headlights-y when I had to pick it.
shockt.gif

Latest posts