Hello to all of you glam & gawwgeous gals!

Hello all of you glam & gawwgeous gals from a fellow Mac Addict!

I'm so psyched to find you all.

I was watching a Youtube tutorial on sculpting cheeckbones from kuuipo1207 and she recommended this site. I have been wanting to be a member of a forum for a long time, somewhere I really felt like I 'fit in' and I think this is it! (I had once been a long time member of 3 other online forums a few years ago -- not for Mac or cosmetics -- but that's another story. I really miss being part of an online community.) I'm already addicted to Specktra! I can't believe that there are so many other girls/guys like myself who are so totally into MAC and beauty. In my wildest dreams I never expected to find a place so perfect for me. Ahhh... it's good to be home.

Please introduce yourself, I really look forward to meeting you all. Talk to you soon!

Glitter

(PS If anyone knows that someone else goes by the name "Glitter" please let me know because I don't want to step on any toes. TXS!)

glam8babe

Hey there Welcome
smiles.gif
im Becky

Sanayhs

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Imagine if people got upset whenever they found someone else with the same name. "No, you can't be named Katie, that's my name!"