hello to all

Noire

Hi,

I'm from Ontario. I was a member of Specktra close to the start, but my account was acting strangely at one point. I recently came back, and I figured I should introduce myself.

I'm a bit on the quiet/shy side, but I'll try to chime in from time to time.

My MAC story:

Once upone a time, I finally got up the courage to go get my pale skin matched for foundation at the MAC counter. A friend who works in Television told me I had to go there as they would have something light enough to match me. There was an event going on, and I let them do a makeover on me.

I came home with blush, lipgloss, foundation, concealer, and a handful of eyeshadows. And I was able to wear them, somewhat regularly, in spite of the fact that I had never worn that much makeup at once before.

After that positive experience, I went back and shyly asked for help finding a red lipstick I could wear, and I left with Redwood. Soon I was back for another look, and then another, by which point I had enough basics to mix in some more exciting bits.

I started experimenting at home, and looking for ideas, techniques, and reviews on the internet.

So that is a bit about me, makeup, and MAC.

~Noire

user2

Haha that's close to my MAC story...

Hi Noire and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^
Linda