Hello!

SatelliteDrmr

Hey everyone!

I guess this should have been my first stop when I joined the forum last week, but I delved right in to the MAC Chat section
blush-anim-cl.gif

I just have to say, that I was a long time lurker here, and I'm so happy that I joined. This seems like a very friendly place. All of my posts/questions have been replied to very kindly.

A bit about me:

I've been 29 for the past 4 birthdays. I'm a Canuck. I'm very happily married, with no kids (do not want), and 2 kitties. One of them is my avatar. I have the same nickname on twitter, and the MUG forum.

I've been a makeup addict all of my life! I think I bought my first nail polish and lip smackers when I was around 6 years old. I don't have many people in my real life that share my enthusiasm, though.

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to specktra! so pleased you have been enjoying posting already! and it sounds like me and you will get on great! like yourself i have no desire for kids but have two kitties and a kitten! oh and a hubby too! :p :)

SubwayDreaming

Welcome! Greetings from Western Canada!

Love your kitty picture - it makes me laugh every time.

I'm a newlywed and we have a new puppy. I have been 29 for 8 years!
greengrin.gif

bis

:welcome: to Specktra, glad to dove right in posting! Seems you have a show-cat there.

Latest posts