Hello :)

prettygirl8

Hello everyone! I'm a makeup lover and I decided to join after seeing some makeup storage threads. I'm not a pro or a MUA but I have enough skills to get by.

tirurit

Hello everyone! I'm a makeup lover and I decided to join after seeing some makeup storage threads. I'm not a pro or a MUA but I have enough skills to get by.
Hello and welcome!

I am pretty new myself and totally understand you. I love those storage threads, I wish I had the opportunity to apply some of the amazing ideas in there!

tirurit

Totally agree, though for now I don't have a big enough stash nor enough space to implement some of the ideas that I really like ;)

Isabella4

Hi! I too recently joined. I love watching YouTube videos as well to get storage ideas! Let's face it, I love everything makeup :) Aside from purchasing a ridiculous amount of makeup at sephora recently I found this amazing website through amazon, byAlegory.com where I got the cutest white lipstick holder. It was so hard deciding on a color tho! It looks great with my white desk tho! Anyway thought I'd share since I'm in love with it haha!

Isabella4

OMG. I totally forgot to mention that they ship internationally, but you have to go to their ETSY store to purchase it. It's www.etsy.com/shop/byAlegory.com!

tirurit

Oh wow! totally blaming you for creating a lemming!!
eyelove.gif

Isabella4

Yea they fit in most drawers, def all my bathroom ones! I displayed it tho on top of my vanity cuz I love the color so much! :)

Latest posts