Hello!

dreamer246

Hello fellow MAC addicts!

I'm fairly new here, I've already made a few posts, but thought it'll be nice if I introduced myself properly.
smiles.gif

I'm 21 years old, Chinese, from Singapore. Currently studying full-time in a university (which means I do not earn income
thmbdn.gif
). Pretty new to MAC, so I'm still building up my collection. MAC lippies were responsible for making me a MAC convert.
yahoo.gif

I prefer lippies to l/g anytime; the stickyness of gloss doesn't do much for me. Currently building up my lippies and blush collection, all MAC.
thmbup.gif

I have really sensitive eyes, plus I hate the way they look, so I don't do eye makeup (unless it's for some really glam occasion). PLUS I'm hiding behind my spectacles 99% of the time, so it really makes no difference whether I have eye makeup on or not.
girlhaha.gif
Forgoing eye makeup saves me a ton of money too.
th_roll1.gif

My first ever haul was from Red She Said. Really looking forward to future collections!
yes.gif

Alright that's all for now. Really great to share the MAC love with you lovely ladies, because none of my friends are MAC-crazy.
th_dunno.gif

P.S. sorry for the long post but I'll like to rant. I just came back from the most horrific wisdom tooth op, and I'm in sooo much pain now.
cry.gif

dreamer246

Nope I haven't tried the MSF, when I first started with MAC I guess they weren't on sale (they're only released twice a year right?). Seems like I'm really missing out on a good thing huh?
th_dunno.gif

Gonna wait for the upcoming collections to grab hold of them!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts