hellooo Lure Event Look #1....

iiifugaziii

ok friday's "look" for work. (keep in mind I had this on since 9 am and its now 7:30 pm... it's kinda gross and i'm oily feeling now.. that's why there aren't pictures of me looking down! hence the crease.)

black tied on lid, Waternymph in crease (and underneath as liner), aquavert as highlight. nightfish fluidline on top with #2 lashes (mac store only). smolder in waterline and pro lash mascara.

Lingering in brows.

Maidenchant BlushCreme! (I LOVE IT)

Lips: (were coming off...... burgundy lipliner. Viva Glam 4 lipstick. Sex ray lipglass. (a little bit of flusterrose on the top at the end of my shift!)
lure1.jpg

lure2.jpg

tracie

helloooooo gorgeous. Seriously, you're way too pretty, and maidenchant looks beautiful on you
smiles.gif

Shavwi

wow - you look amazing! Maidenchant makes me look greasy and horrible - how did you apply it? It looks gorgeous on you!

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavwi
wow - you look amazing! Maidenchant makes me look greasy and horrible - how did you apply it? It looks gorgeous on you!

I used the 129
smiles.gif
just some type of fluffy brush to put it on. a little goes a LOOONG way. and just do tiny little circle motions and it applies it & blends it perfectly!

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
I used the 129
smiles.gif
just some type of fluffy brush to put it on. a little goes a LOOONG way. and just do tiny little circle motions and it applies it & blends it perfectly!

Thanks so much! I used my Paula Dorf Cream Blush Brush and it makes me look horrible! I think I need that brush now
smiles.gif

Shavwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavwi
Thanks so much! I used my Paula Dorf Cream Blush Brush and it makes me look horrible! I think I need that brush now
smiles.gif

I just tried it with a fluffy blush brush and it looks beautiful! Thanx so much for the tip!

Latest posts