Hellooo

Gblue

Hi!
I'm newish. I've posted a few times but never really introduced myself.
My name is Nick. I'm from Bristol, England, and I fell in love with MAC over a year ago when all the pretty coloured eye-shadows screamed out at me when I was meeting my friend from work (she used to work in a department store).
Since then I've probably spent a bit too much money on it but nevermind - next week I plan to spend more when C-Shock is released here
greengrin.gif

Suzyn

th_hello2.gif
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
:thumbsup: Glad your here! I love this place. I have learned so much! The colors really do scream out to you don't they? Hope to see u around more here!
type.gif

Gblue

thanks all
smiles.gif

i've already learned a lot from peoples tutorials about application and stuff, and even tried out some of the looks, i didn't do too bad but i'm too shy to post them lol
smiles.gif

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gblue
thanks all
smiles.gif

i've already learned a lot from peoples tutorials about application and stuff, and even tried out some of the looks, i didn't do too bad but i'm too shy to post them lol
smiles.gif

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to Specktra Nick! Don't be Shy posting your looks... Everyone are unique in their own way and everyone's different.. oH yeah! Everyone have their own taste too!
Sooo show us what you're working with hehe!
smiles.gif

See you around the forum!
type.gif