Helloooo from Dominican Republic :)

LilyD0m

cutey.gif
Hey guys! im so excited about this website, it is really nice
smiles.gif
I found it from Tiffany, i dunno her nickname here, but on youtube she's "Makeupbytiffany". She does an amazing job with makeup.

Well, my name is Lily, im from Dominican Republic. I'm 20 and im studing business administration. I don't have like a job but i designe jewelry and sometimes girls wants me to do them something, so...it's kinda my job :p It is really nice when u can get money from something u really love to do, isn' it?
thmbup.gif

I'm new with this makeup thing and i really reeeally want to learn, so i would really appreciate if u guys could help me
kisses.gif

Really hope to talk to y'all!

Lily
winkiss.gif

florabundance

Hey girl!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
- i hope u love it!

p.s.
I will be studying (hopefully) Business Management and Marketing next year too
smiles.gif
How do you find it & What do u plan to do career-wise?

DominicanBarbie

Hola LILY!!!! My mother is from santo domingo and my father is from santiago!I well I'm from NY... Welcome..you will love it here.great advice and wonderful people

TIERAsta

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

One of my friends went to the Domincan Republic on his church mission, so I've heard how beautiful it is! Welcome to Specktra!

vocaltest

Welcome! You will love it here & learn lots of new tips and tricks. Isn't Tiffany good? Enjoy Specktra!

LilyD0m

Awww!! thank u sooooo much guys! I reaaally appreciate ur messages!
smiles.gif

Florabundance: Oh really?? i guess u'll love it! it is a very nice carrer, good choice
smiles.gif
Im almost finishing it...i want to keep studing, maybe into marketing as well...that's the best choice i guess :p

DominicanBarbie: Heeey chica! Really cool ur parents are dominicans, i bet they're sooo nice, hahah! :p Hope we can be friends!
smiles.gif

And yes...Dominican Republic is such a nice country, u guys should come visit here, u'll love it!
smiles.gif

Kisses to y'all
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif

LilyD0m

Hahaha! well, that's reeeally nice!
smiles.gif

Hey girls, i've a question...as i said, im new with this makeup thing and i want to buy brushes because i don't have like the basics...

Where could i buy them? i was cheking on ebay, but...i dunno, some of them are from china n i don't think they're originals...:s

So, i was wondering if someone could help me...pleeeease!

Stephy171

Dimeloooo!!!!!! yo tambien soy dominicana!!! nacie en la capital y me crie ahy tambienn...Despues nos mudamos para Ny...... Welcome to the forum!!! I'm New too

lovelyweapon

Woo! Dominicans represent!! Haha. :p I'm also from Santo Domingo and my dad's side of the family is too, and my mom's side is from Santiago.

And I'm 20 years old too!
smiles.gif
Welcome to the site you will LOVE it here!