Helmer Help!

ChloeCariad

Hi ladies, I am interested in a getting a couple of Helmers for storaging my collection in but wondered if it is viable to stack them? I have limited space and whilst I like the idea of the Alex 9 drawer, I don't like the larger drawers at the bottom - i want more drawers that are shallow. Do you think I could screw them together to give extra supoort.

Or alternatively, does anyone have any alternative suggestions from IKEA?

Thanks girls!

LouLou69

Sorry to butt in but I am currently deciding between an Alex and a Helmer too, for nail polish storage - would I be able to stand bottles up in a Helmer including OPI Sephora which I think is my tallest bottle?

ChloeCariad

Thank you Susanne, I would imagine with all the makeup they'd be quite heavy anyway!

Sorry Lou, I cannot help lol.

Miz Pina

I only have one but I have heard and seen pics where people have stacked them. No idea if they used any additional reinforcement.

Lou - yes, the OPI by Sephora bottles will fit with approx .25" to spare.

Rayne - for the small footprint and number of bottles it holds, the helmer is a great value.

ChloeCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Pina
I only have one but I have heard and seen pics where people have stacked them. No idea if they used any additional reinforcement.

Lou - yes, the OPI by Sephora bottles will fit with approx .25" to spare.

Rayne - for the small footprint and number of bottles it holds, the helmer is a great value.

Thanks!

Do you recall any threads/videos/blogs I can see two stacked at all?