Help a GIrl OUT with SOme CoverUP!

teamo7

ok so i've always thought cover up wasn't for me... but as i got older.. my face got oilier.. and i don't like it.. i come out in pictures with the shiniest t Zone in the world .. the only cover up i've ever owned is by origins. " ALL or nothing" pressed sheer powder.. it was pretty good i guess.. but i want a little more something to go with my skintone and cover up my imperfections.
REMember i tend to get oily.. it's dry after i wash it but throught the day it gets really oily. I also need a pretty blush, i ran out and have enough money to spend on cover up and blush .
i need something easy i can work with ..nothing cakey or professional , can any one suggest any good brands?

this is a picture with the origins cover up . . .
lesliesbday.jpg

Hawkeye

You could try mac but it does have a tendency to clog pores.

Honestly, I would stick to blot papers. Or if you really had to have something, i would suggest Vincent Longo foundation. OR you could also use a primer under a powder. I love Laura Mercier or Smashbox and then whatever powder you would like.

I have a horrifically oily face and this is what I do:
Laura Mercier Primer
Vincent Longo Healthy Fluid Foundation
I have used in the past and loved: Revlon Colorstay and MAX Factor lasting perfection or something like that until they broke me out.
I then rarely use powder but when I do its Cornsilk the translucent one. But that can get cakey too. So I use blot papers.

HTHS

As for the Blush-try Style, Fleur Power or Dollymix from MAC.
smiles.gif

teamo7

thanks!!! a bunch ... i'm at school and have free time.. but i can't see my picture.. those shades for blush would go with me? thanks again , maura

Bootyliciousx

Your SKin is Beautiful = )

Try Prescriptives Matte Foundation (medium to full coverage) its non cakey covers like crazy and light weight bit great coverage. try ebay if u dunno want to pay the full price.